Are you someone who:
- Promotes wise stewardship of forest resources?
- Manages forest areas for timber, wildlife, watershed protection or recreation?
- Cares about public policy as it relates to forest resources?
- Supports environmental education?
- Enjoys outdoor activities?
PFA Mission: The Pennsylvania Forestry Association is a broad-based citizen’s organization that provides leadership and education in sound, science-based forest management and promotes stewardship to ensure the sustainability of all forest resources, resulting in benefits for all, today and into the future.
With your membership, you will receive Pennsylvania Forests, a quarterly magazine for members, filled with helpful information. You will also receive information about seminars, field tours, social and educational events and be helping to support them, as well as a variety of educational publications.
Download the PFA’s Membership Form for more information.